Vacant Property Request Form

Leave This Blank:

City of Blythe
Vacant Property Request Form
Upon written request, the city may suspend billing for service for residential and or rental property when it will be uninhabited for a period of time in excess of sixty days. The written request must state a date to resume billing for service. The city may grant an extension of the suspended billing period upon written request stating a new date to resume billing for service and upon verification by the city that such property is still uninhabited.

Please use one form per request

Residence must be vacant at least 60 days
Rental Property Vacant up to 60 Days
30 Day Extension

For City Use Only:

* indicates required fields.